MORE NOSTALGIA


Late nineties nostalgia!
From my Soft Sunday-list.

Then on another note, as it sometimes seem only bigger happenings in life brings out reactions here on the interwebs (like, getting married, buying a mintgreen smeg or having a baby) I put up a little poll there in the sidebar so you can click on themes you'd like to see more of here. Although I kind of know the answer as almost everyone will click OUTFITS anyway.

...and not that I will change anything though, I'll still keep on posting what I feel like posting and what I have time for but you know, it's always nice to get to do some clicking online isn't it?
(And haha, there will only be so many giveaways as I find interesting products or get good suggestions of. I just put it there as an option because, well, because :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment