& ALL THE BAGS


Outfit.

This is actually one of my best dresses, although I don't appreciate it enough I think; I forget how simple but nice it is. It's vintage;  found it some years ago at my grandparent's summer house (as you may remember from my Elovena post, a post I relly like myself - I really was that kind of city person I'd go "Look, live cows!!" when seen form the car window; and now I have those right outside my living room in the ocuntryside! How things change...But OK, I still kind of tend to shout "Look!" when I see animals while driving...).  I've modified the dress a bit; added some seams for a better fit. Good I didn't add too many, as this is one of few I am able to wear now post partum.


But here's what it really looks like; the outfit in action.

The shoes are Clark's originals and the belt old. My baby-stuff bag is from Cath Kidston and the pram (originally a bicycle bag, but works well on the pram!) bag is from Rascal's Etsy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment