BACK IN BUSINESS; SHOW BUSINESS


My burlesque mommy-leave is over; today was my first time in our dance studio since Dag was born!

Tinker Bell and I have a side project apart from the I.B.T.C.: The Ravishing Shangri-La Rubies.
Very much dance, a little slapstick, lots of kitsch and sixties glamour.


Making-of picture by Marko Saari.
Today we started working for real on our upcoming Christmas-show project together with actress and jazz singer Lady Laverna - you actually saw a sneak peek of this last winter, when we shot some "pre-promo" pics - time goes SO fast, does''t it? I remember covering my belly in the shots although it really wasn't even that big then...


(But when we shot a promo video later in spring I really did have the need to cover my bump.)

I'm quite excited about this as it will be really really good! (Just need to loose some 10 pregnancy kilos first in order fit my costumes. Heh.)

You can read more about it - and book us- at LadyLaverna.com!


0 comments:

Post a Comment