AUTUMN APPROACHING


I have finally stopped waiting for the summer heatwave that never came and have started feeling quite good about the idea of warmer cardigans, socks and cups of tea .




I always get a new interest and urge for plants at the change of seasons. And so I've updated the plants and flowers at the country house to "autumn mode". We've been out there for most of the week and I've been fixing about, running around the yard with the pram, buckets and soil, wearing my old harbour boots. They are great for anything countryside, especially since I never manage to remember to get myself a pair of rubber boots.



I could also have called this post hellofalotta onions.
These are from the vegetable garden at the farm. I can't take any pride in digging these up though (or growing them either), Eddi's aunt brought me these.







0 comments:

Post a Comment