FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: GREENS


 I made some lentil tapenade, which is a nice (and vegan) spread or side dish: 2 parts cooked green lentils and one part green olives, some lemon, a lot of garlic, salt, pepper, oil and a lot of balsamico mashed together. You can also add a little onion to the mix. I added a few leaves of fresh basil to this one.


My basil is blooming!  It's one of those a supermarket herbs that I put in a bigger pot.


Smoothie of the day has some basil in it, but mostly consists of: an avocado, orange juice, frozen mango and some linen seeds. I am moving the rest of my smoothieofthedays to Instagram (a huge step for mankind, I know) as I am now on instagram (another huge step for mankind there).
Find me as turrbocherry.



After a few failed tries I finally got a couple of avocados growing. I've had a few avocados before that have grown pretty well to about 40cm and six months but then died. Let's see how there make it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment