Beautiful Bottoms





I thought I'd introduce you to one of the nicest things in my wardrobe at the moment...I bought this beautiful printed silk playsuit from my very talented friends 
behind silk lingerie label Beautiful Bottoms.  Designed for the beach as well as the bedroom, this received a lot of good press when I wore it as cover-up in Spain.  It looks just as good over black or white swimwear (I wore it over my white crochet bikini) as it does for some shut eye after dark. I'm counting down the days till I can wear it in the sun again, but in the meantime I can't bear to put it away even when I'm not wearing it so I've taken to hanging it in various places around my room.

Check out Beautiful Bottoms to see their entire collection beautiful printed silk pieces.  Their A/W 11 collection is soon to land and it's stunning...

0 comments:

Post a Comment