SOMETIMES A LITTLE BIT TOO MUCH IS JUST RIGHT



Dress - Ebay
Sandals - Bianco
Nailpolish - Rimmel 811 'Pulsating'
Lipstick - Dior 565 'Diabolic Devlish Rose'
Brooch - Paprikaroja@Etsy (some burlesque-stuff there)


I went from sad to angry today due to some stuff. Instead of staying at home depressing myself with sad music I made myself a sunny mango-apple smoothie, went out in the sunshine and got myself a nice flower. And instead of dressing black I went for frills and colour, a little bit too much of everything -superpink lipstick, a kitchy accessory and my cheesiest shoes! They say "Love Me". I need that :)

The dress didn't make me happier though since it's a bit too small; a bit too short for my taste, and strangely enough, even though I'm not that booby (that's not really a word I know:), too small around the chest. (Ebay should have cyber fitting rooms ... quite often I read the measurement description and think "mjaaah, close enough". Works most of the time, but didn't work this one. Well, nine out of ten aint' bad :)




A friend of mine is directing a movie. Tomorrow evening I'll participate as an extra in a scene. The scenery of the shooting is of my taste... more of that later :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment