SOME THINGS HURT IN A GOOD WAY


Dress - Carlings
Belt & Shoes - Vintage


One of my favourite pairs of shoes are my grandmother's from the early 1940's. They are in such good condition but sadly a teeny-weeny bit too small. (Should I start doing some body-modifications? Maybe cut all my toes off a few millimeters?)

...I still couldn't resist wearing them today to town, and of course my toes were a bit aching at the end of the day.

Later I went for a pass of savate training for the first time in weeks. Normally I go to these technique/ full-but-controlled contact training but today I did a cardio pass which means punching the sack and doing muscle stuff for 75 minutes non stop. Boy was that heavy considering my poor liver has been working out more than me this summer and I've been smoking like hell recently! People work out so hard at those cardio passes the whole room smells like the kitchen of a chinese resaurant afterwards - like stir fry.

Umm, I don't know if that inspired me or not but later in the evening I went out with a friend for chinese food around the corner and my legs were so shakey and tired I took the elevator instead of the stairs back home :)

But I actually like it, it sort of hurts in a good way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment