OH THESE SUMMER SUNDAYS

'
Skirt - the same selfmade one as always...
Mini-cardigan, Shoes & Bag - H&M
Top - Carlings


When I arrived home from the trip I noticed that my mom, who came over a couple of times to feed my cats while I was gone, had cleaned my appartmement for me! She had done the dishes and put all of my messy papers an magazines in one pile "beacuse it's nicer to come home to a clean home" she said. That's just so sweet!

I went to sit in the park behind my house and listened to my iPod for a while, slowly recovering from the weekend. Then I had dinner with my parents at one of the restaurants close to me; halloumi cheese salad with roasted pumpkin-and sunflower seeds and cherry tomatoes, mmm.

Why oh why is it only Sunday once a week?

Soft Sunday song for today is from one of my all time favourite movies, Donnie Darko.

(The original song is by Tears for Fears and in all it's eightyness it's kind of nice too.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment