Games Kit and Gazelles



Black, white, denim; it's no secret these are three of my favourite things. But throw in some pieces with a hint of a 1970s's sports hall about them and it suddenly feels new(ish). After the repetitive  groundhog day that was the Zara skort, I never thought I'd succumb to the annoying hybrid garment again. And I never even had said skort. Thankfully, these call themselves shorts so I think they're safe. Oh, and next time you're in Topshop, check out its male equivalent. Hear me out... Topman is pretty much an untapped goldmine in terms of outerwear; think suede biker jackets, wool bombers and leathers. Topman's generally cut quite small so you don't need to go down a million sizes to get it to fit too.

And the retro Adidas gazelles? While everyone and anyone gets on board the Stan train, my affections have gravitated towards this long-standing Originals staple that's been nonchalantly hanging out in the wings; the quiet yet cool kid in the corner if you will. Plus, I've always had a thing for black trainers over white, so when it came down to it, these won out. Sorry Stan. 



Trainers, Adidas Originals | Denim shirt, Paige | Hat, Acne | Tee, T by Alexander Wang | Shorts, Jonathan Simkhai | Suede bomber, Topman | Candle, Byredo | Sunglasses, Rayban | Earrings, Jennifer Zeuner


0 comments:

Post a Comment