{Valentine's Week} The (2nd) Date

Valentine's Day Date Ideas
Last year the mister and I shared a casual Valentine's Day date, filled with cupcakes, D&D and piggy back rides (remember?). Fast forward a year, and not much has changed. Although our social calendars and obligations may have amplified a bit, there's still nothing we'd rather do than spend time together in the most delightfully casual of ways.

Valentine's Day Date Ideas

Valentine's Day Date Ideas
One of my very favourite things to do on the weekend is cozy up in a coffee shop with my boo. Downing caffeine and pastries while making plans for the week ahead is all it takes to make me a happy girl, while Mr. AiF is more of a hiking-up-the-mountain kind of dude. So while I wouldn't be caught dead being outdoorsy in the winter (seriously though, that's cray!), a mini compromise was in order.

Coffee Date
After I got my coffee/macaron/lover-man fix, the mister got to enjoy as much time strolling around town as our freezing winter temperatures would allow... It's no great outdoors, but hey, it's better than nothing!

Valentine's Day Date Ideas
Valentine's Day Date Ideas
Zara faux fur coat; J.Crew shirt; Gap jeans; Chapters Indigo clutch; ShoeMint booties; Zara necklace

Cute red clutch with golden heart studs for Valentine's Day from Chapters Indigo
Valentine's Day Date Ideas
Happy Valentine's Day, love bugs however you choose to celebrate, I hope it's super! xx

Photos by Brittney Le Blanc

0 comments:

Post a Comment