MOM'S BLUE MOMMY DRESS

I got some of my mother's old maternity dresses from when she was carrying me and my younger sister. (The dress from the time when she expecting my youngest sister I remember myself and it screamed the later eighties so it had to stay in the card board box. Although perhaps the "trendiest" of the bunch.)

This dress is great as I can (still) fit a lot under it, now that it's colder. It's a bit more roome that I would need for the moment, but it doesn't matter: it is SO comfy. And actually could be worn as a non-maternity dress too. You know, as a contrast to hourglass shape or so.

 I wore it belted at first but it looks better falling straight down.

Dressing -and with it, making outfits and even posts- is otherwise a lot funnier now than in a long time. Because there's a challenge to it as I have to do it differently. (Haha, come again in May or so and see how eager I am then...)

The shirt is Vivien of Holloway and the shoes Minna Parikka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment