BOOTIES. LITTLE SILLY BUT OH-SO-ADORABE BOOTIES.

(Booties. Isn't that a cute word? Like cuttlings.  If yu remember that one. Not that it is an actual word, but anyway. But yey, little booties!)

I sort of ordered a pair of small winter booties by accident that I stumbled across late last Saturday night  - and to my surprise they were delivered from far far away to my door today already!



I thought they'd be totally useless for our winter (right now we actually have a nice one going on, pretty snow and only a little cold) but to my surprise these actually had a proper rubber sole, a warm inner sole and leopard-patterned warm lining. Sprayed them with water resistans shoe spray and out tripping I went!

Will not exactly lats to be passed on to future generations but for the discounted 41-something euros including shipping I think it's pretty alright. From Lightinthebox, runs true to size in my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment