ON A WHITE HORSE

I've been rather occupied with on thing, but you will hear more on that later. And now the boys got ill and I managed to catch whatever it was they had, and have been spending most of the day in bed eating youghurt berry ice cream (pretty much the only thing I can get down as my throat is really sore), listening to opera and just now watching The Man Who Cried. Which I have seen before, even mentioned here I think. It is by no means a marvelous movie, but is has some great moments. And it has Johnny Depp as a gypsy prince on a white horse, so basically it wouldn't even need anything else...Oh well, It also features one of my favorite arias and good music in general. But otherwise it's a very sad movie about a very sad time.

(You can watch in on Youtube for example, in ten parts.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment