MY HEART SHAPED BAG

Some of you may not like this bag but I think it's supercute! I went to H&M to get some hosiery stockings (they have a great and affordable 2-pack) and saw this heart shaped bag all lonely and forgotten in a corner. And nows it's mine!


It will be perfect for this weekend's outfit (more about that later). There's something of Minna Parikka over it. I don't know what the "B" actually stands for but since my surname starts with a B it's just great that it there.

(So, I'm happy, but to be honest, I'd still prefer one of Minna's bags like these two below:)



If you haven't heard of Minna Parikka ebfore you should definatley google up some pictures of her and her shoes and bags, and, of course, check out her site.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diamond Heart Necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment