CHARMING


I'm quite intrigued Thomas Sabo's charms and pendants. Shiny robots, flying saucers and rockets, snakes and apples inspired by Adam&Eve, glittering small shoes and turntables... Most of them are a bit corny and sort of "too much" for me, but that's also what I like about them.

Nowadays I wear quite little jewellery. A charm bracelet or glittering pendants is something I wouldn't really see myself wearing, but lately I've been trying not to think in matters of "what I wear and what I don't" - one can get too stuck within one's own style. The thought of me wearing a white dress was strange but when I actually did it wasn't really a big deal (of course not). Not that a charm bracelet would be a drastic change to my style either :)
And a little bit of bling bling in everyday life is never wrong.

I got a charmbracelet as a gift many years ago but haven't worn it for ages. I tried to look for it and found it's box, but the bracelet was gone. If I'd make myself one now it'd have to have a pair of cherries, an anchor and two black cats.

Some more charms by Thomas Sabo:





But where the hell do you turn the music off at the Thomas Sabo webpage?!?!
www.thomassabo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment